We are a husband and wife team serving the MS Gulf Coast and Mobile, AL. We specialize in newborn and maternity portraiture.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Anna Claire's birthday



Today I had the pleasure of photographing the beautiful Anna Claire. Anna Claire was my first newborn to photograph, and she is such an angel. Having her first birthday shoot on my birthday really made my day! We had so much fun!



She was as beautiful as ever in her birthday tutu.



She was even a princess eating her cake.



Well, at first...



Then she really got into it.





After all that fun, Anna Claire was ready for her bath.



I'm not sure what she enjoyed more, the cake or the bath afterwards..

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! They are fantastic!!! Gret job.......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback. Please ensure that comments are appropriate as this is a family friendly blog!