We are a husband and wife team serving the MS Gulf Coast and Mobile, AL. We specialize in newborn and maternity portraiture.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Baby Cole

I have been so excited to photograph so many newborns lately. I love capturing this special time because it passes so quickly. They grow so fast during the first few weeks, that you may miss something if you blink. That is why I am so passionate about newborn portraits. Whether they are awake or asleep, I always love capturing these fleeting moments so that they will last a lifetime.






Today I had the pleasure of photographing Baby Cole. He was so sleepy, but didn't want to be bothered, ha! I woke him up nearly every time I moved him, but luckily he went back to sleep pretty easily. (At least for the first half of the session)





He modeled several hats, and even cooperated with this gorgeous vintage baby scale.



Mom really wanted him in the baby bed, but Mr. Cole had had just about enough of me, lol. But Mommy and I were determined. We tried...



...and tried, until finally, he decided it wasn't so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Please ensure that comments are appropriate as this is a family friendly blog!