We are a husband and wife team serving the MS Gulf Coast and Mobile, AL. We specialize in newborn and maternity portraiture.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ava Grace

Oh how I love the sweetness of a fresh baby. Ava Grace was too precious for words. We got some great portraits of her. My favorite is the basket picture. As soon as I booked Ms. Ava Grace, I went straight to the store to buy this new prop I have been dreaming of. As it turns out, the basket wasn't her favorite, so I only got one image. Not the best shot either. But I was stubborn, I mean determined, to make it work. I am so in love with how it turned out! It was worth all the work.



After the flower basket picture, she slept like a dream for the rest of her session. We swapped hats and positions fairly easily. She is definitely a natural model!



I have been waiting for a fresh newborn to get this heads up pose. And, sleepy Ava Grace was more than willing! I adore these kissable cheeks!



She had to take a short break for a quick feeding, but once she topped off her tummy, back to sleep she went. What a precious little angel!



Thank you Mel and Sonny for allowing me to capture these precious memories of your baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Please ensure that comments are appropriate as this is a family friendly blog!