We are a husband and wife team serving the MS Gulf Coast and Mobile, AL. We specialize in newborn and maternity portraiture.

Friday, December 4, 2009

The hardest part of being a photographer...

is taking portraits of my own children. Tyler will usually cooperate with minimal bribery, but Caiden, not a chance. He rips into my backdrops and then laughs hysterically, which would be good except that he is facing the backdrop that he just ripped down! I have learned that most toddlers do better in their natural environment, which is why I love going on location. I just follow the child's lead and capture their natural expresions.






For our Christmas pictures, we decided we would try the beach park. Caiden sat just about long enough for me to take off the lens cap, then off he went! Here is a sneak peak at our family portraits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Please ensure that comments are appropriate as this is a family friendly blog!