We are a husband and wife team serving the MS Gulf Coast and Mobile, AL. We specialize in newborn and maternity portraiture.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A family of four

My bestie Jennifer and her significant other, Rickey, wanted to have family portraits made with their furry kids, Skip and Chip. This was my first time to photography animals, but I welcomed the opportunity to create these special memories for my friend. Their dogs, I mean children, were very well behaved. Here are a few of my favorites from their session.





A train thundered past in the middle of our session and scared the poor babies to death. So while they sought shelter in the car, I used the opportunity to snap a few of the happy couple!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Please ensure that comments are appropriate as this is a family friendly blog!