We are a husband and wife team serving the MS Gulf Coast and Mobile, AL. We specialize in newborn and maternity portraiture.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Prop insanity prop pose-a-thon entry

So, I love playing and networking with other photographers on flickr... Ok, maybe it's an obsession, but admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery, right?

One of my favorite groups is prop insanity. Everyone there has such great ideas and props, I am constantly inspired! Recently, they had a prop pose-a-thon, which I was lucky enough to get in on. I had so much fun with these leggies from www.knottybabywear.com

Its hard to compete with all of the talented and creative photographers on PI, but here is my attempt!

1 comment:

  1. You don't know me.. but i'm from the gulf coast and saw a photo you did as one of someones display pics. so .. speaking of obsession.. i had to look you up!;) . I'll have to check out the flickr group you mention as i'm also a little in love with flickr! love your site :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback. Please ensure that comments are appropriate as this is a family friendly blog!