We are a husband and wife team serving the MS Gulf Coast and Mobile, AL. We specialize in newborn and maternity portraiture.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sweet Baby E

I am just getting around to posting the pictures of the adorable Eli. He was such a sweet baby. I wouldn't normally post so many pictures, but they just turned out so well. This family was such a joy to work with. Thank you Ben and Liz for allowing me to work with your sweet baby!

Here are some of my favorites...(cute teddy hat was made by www.bluebirdsboutique.etsy.com)





The only time Eli wanted to sleep was when he was all snuggled up in these little cocoons.





More of my favorites





Sweet Baby






Some of grandpa's favorites!






Worth the weight




One of mom's faves in front of her beautiful flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Please ensure that comments are appropriate as this is a family friendly blog!