We are a husband and wife team serving the MS Gulf Coast and Mobile, AL. We specialize in newborn and maternity portraiture.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

WARNING!!!!

Be prepared for absolute adorableness!





I had such a blast taking Mr. Landon's 6 month portraits. I couldn't believe how much he had grown since his newborn session.



He was such a ham as you can tell from the big smiles he was throwing my way!



Landon was sitting up so well. He really enjoyed playing with the policeman and patrol car. Like father, like son!



I love watching my clients grow! They are all so unique and special to me.



My favorite shot from any given session is usually the one least expected. I love being able to capture the unconditional love between a mother and child. It is moments like this that make me realize I am right where I want to be. Thank you again Brandon and Talonda for allowing me to capture your treasured memories!

1 comment:

Thank you for your feedback. Please ensure that comments are appropriate as this is a family friendly blog!