We are a husband and wife team serving the MS Gulf Coast and Mobile, AL. We specialize in newborn and maternity portraiture.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pascagoula project

Most of you know that I come from a large, close knit family. But now as we have become adults, we have all gone our seperate ways, some farther than others. With siblings spread from NY to KS and everywhere in between, we aren't able to get together as often as we'd like. My oldest sister, who is now in Memphis, TN, had asked me to capture images of Pascagoula that would represent our childhood memories as well as the history of the city. After much thought and a lot of work, I am really close to unveiling my "Pascagoula Project!" I can't wait to share it with you all as well.

1 comment:

Thank you for your feedback. Please ensure that comments are appropriate as this is a family friendly blog!