We are a husband and wife team serving the MS Gulf Coast and Mobile, AL. We specialize in newborn and maternity portraiture.

Monday, September 21, 2009

My oh my, sweet little Eli!

This weekend, I had the chance to photograph my sweet little Eli again. He has changed so much since his newborn session, but he is just as sweet! He modeled many hats for me and he really loves them. (I think it's because he makes mommy laugh so much!) He gave me lots of big grins.



He really showed off with this hat from www.bluebirdsboutique.etsy.com. He held up his head like a big boy for these pictures.





After a quick nap....




he modeled this gorgeous little sprout hat from www.undertheoaktreeskids.etsy.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Please ensure that comments are appropriate as this is a family friendly blog!